Live stream makeup look


Alright guys so if you follow me on all of my social medias then you probably already know that i did my first ever live stream just a few days ago. I have to confess it it not as easy as it looks! Shoutout to my brother since he was the one helping set everything up for about 2hrs, Anyways after i was done setting everything up i created a night time makeup look.
Below is the picture of the final look and the list of products i used.
I will also have my live stream below so you can watch it case you missed it.
Don;t forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my social medias so that you wont miss any future live streams.




Makeup details 
🌸Face
lorealmakeup lumi foundation in the shade Sun beige W6 
nars radiant creamy concealer in light2 vanilla 
lagirlcosmetics contour palette in light to medium
revlon photoready translucent powder
popbeauty blushbeam in bare beam 

🌸Eyes
nyxcosmetics  white eyeshadow base 
covergirl false lash drama mascara in very black
lorealmakeup telescopic black eyeliner
 maybelline the rock nudes eye shadow palette 
salonperfect perfect brow pomade in dark brown 

🌸lips 
elfcosmetics moisturizing lipstick in part in the buff

nyc newyork Liquid lip shine in brighton beach peach







                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment