Current hair care routine

Over the last couple of weeks ago i received some goodies from Not your mothers and Loreal, immediately i begin using them and boy was i mind blown. These products have been my latest obsession, they definitely have changed my overall hair condition, my hair has became softer more manageable and most important frizz free.
I have been raving all over social media about these 2 lines. Shhh i even sometimes skip doing my hair and just rock out my natural hair. Ever since i begin using these products i no longer suffer from frizzy hair and thanks to the Not your mother's in a heart beat blow dry accelerator i have been able to cut back time on blow drying my hair.
Want to know more information?
Then go ahead and watch the video below where i show you my current hair care routine.





A huge thank you to Not Your Mother's and  Crowdtap for allowing me to try out their products ans introducing me to my latest obsession!
Products mention in the video
Advance hair care extraordinary oil shampoo $4.99
Advance hair care extraordinary oil conditioner $4.99 
Not your mother's knotty to nice conditioning detangler $6.99
Not your mother's In a heart beat blow dry accelerator $5.99


I did receive these products from Crowdtap and Not your mother's  but all my opinions are 100% true i will never promote anything i don't personally use or believe in. 

Get your own products here and make sure to follow them on social media
https://nymbrands.com
http://www.lorealparisusa.com










                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment