Valentia Skincare


It isn't no secret that i have a obsession with hydrating skincare products,  if you are subscribed to my youtube beauty channel you already know I  have sensitive dry skin. I am a huge skincare junkie always  looking for products that help to hydrate, illuminate and brighten my completion. I recently had the opportunity to test out and review Valentia skincare. Here is what you need to know



Valentia ultra plumping hydration mask


*what it claims on their website* 
  • - Boosts collagen production
  • - Increases skin radiance
  • - Reduces fine lines
  • - Locks in skins moisture
  • - Reveals softer smoother skin
  • My review 
  • color: Yellow
  • Scent: Fruity almost like a candy would smell 
  • Consistency: Thick 
  • Price: $25.00 4 fl oz / 120 ml

  • Valentia True Glow Eye cream 



  • *What it claims on their website*
  • - Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
  • - Nourish & hydrate
  • - Tighten the under eye area
  • - Brighten dark circles
  • - Reduce puffiness
  • Facts about it 
  • Color: Orange peach color
  • Scent: pleasant smell just like a regular lotion smell
  • Consistency: not to thick or watery just perfect 
  • Price: $25.00 1.18 fl oz / 35 ml
  • Overall opinion 
  • This is defiantly a product that i will be recommending to family and friends, i did see a change in my face completion. I usually always have very tired dry and dull looking face but since i started using it i notice my face feeling softer looking brighter. Their skincare is natural and organic with anti aging solutions. I have brag on snapchat how i don't even want to wear makeup just because my face looks  and feels amazing. The Eye cream was exactly what i was looking for i apply at night after my nigh time cream and i wake up with hydrated under eyes. Being a beauty blogger i tend to always be trying out new foundations and different makeup products which requires me to take care of my face even more it also came to my attention that my under eye was in need of extreme hydration and this totally helped. I will mention that the first time i tried out their ultra plumping hydration mask i did experience a tingling sensation, after reading the back of their product it did stated that is was completely normal. However after continuing to use it i didn't have that sensation no longer.  
  • Where you can purchase their skincare and follow them on their social media
  • http://www.valentia.com
  • http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014DH4FTC
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014PJSYRM
  • https://www.instagram.com/valentia_beauty
  • https://www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty
  • FTC: This is a post in collaboration with Valentia skincare Brandbacker, i did receive this product to test and review their skincare however all opinions are 100% true 





No comments:

Post a Comment