CultureMap Holiday Pop Up Shop

so this past Saturday i had the opportunity to attend Culture Holiday Pop shop where you can do  your holiday shopping enjoy some time with you family by doing crafts and just have a fun time in general. I  believe this was their second year doing this event, last year i had attended something similar to it and i had a blast so i knew this year would be the same. The weather was horrible but the people really made the event inviting and comfortable for us. I got to met so many new and nice people that were willing to inform me about their shops and how everything kind of started. I also decided to take my little one and show her mommy's business side.
 The event was hosted at the Lexus Lounge the people from Bounce energy provided us with delicious hot chocolate which was my daughters favorite part well besides crafting she really enjoyed that. We also took some really funny pictures at The Make a face booth, had amazing music by the DJ Narcissus and also a toy drive benefiting Pledge cents. Here's a little recap of it
look at how cute these cookies are
Talk about the interior of this Lexus 
Can't go wrong with a selfie

one of my creations at the crafting area 

No comments:

Post a Comment