Sephora goodies

So lately I have been doing a ton of research on the newest products in stores, and with all these new makeup techniques many brands have really stepped up their game by creating fabulous products. I created a shopping wishlist and decided to take a trip to Sephora. Here's all the goodies I picked up. (Enjoy) 
I took some close ups of the products so you have a more detailed vision of the products. 
I was currently in the need of a new foundation. I was looking for something that would give me that healthy dewy skin after reading all the positive review on this foundation I was completely sold on it. $39.00
Siisnt the packaging just totally adorable? (Great job Too Faced cosmetics) 
I decided to pick up this little gem and I think it's going to be my absolute obsession the shade I picked was vanilla  $12.00 
I was looking for the perfect setting powder for my under eye as well as too set my foundation so I just picked up the translucent powder by Laura Mercier. Since I was going to be trying it out for the first time I decided to get the smaller version $25
Every time a fellow youtuber brings things out to the market any type of product I tend to support them. This case becca cosmetics partner up with Jacly Hill and came up with this face highlighter called champagne pop so I knew I had to give it a try.  $38
Talk about the packaging it's so Jaclyn 
Since I went lighter with my hair I had to pick up another one in the shade soft brown. It's called Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz $21 
This was my Sephora birthday gift btw it was on Nov 25 😘  

No comments:

Post a Comment