Look boutique Houston

So this Saturday we had the pleasure of having the best of both worlds girl time makeup, delicious treats and shopping what else can i ask for right?
Living in this city for such a long time and not knowing there was this incredible place was mind blowing. So let me tell you this is a Walgreen's combined with an Ulta store seriously!! that how i felted it was amazing! They had everything ranging from skincare to all kinds of cosmetics and even more. I learn so much they even had a skin analysis section which I thought it was a brilliant  idea  not only is it awesome but super beneficial when you are trying to figure out what products to buy.  Bobby which is a license cosmetologist was able to explain everything about my skin and even help you pick some products that best fits my needs. On their cosmetic area they carried brands like Cargo, The Balm, and even a brand called Pop Beauty! which I had never heard of, but immediately fell I love with. this  
Is obviously not your traditional drugstore makeup prices but defiantly not high end either they are pretty affordable. Not to mention Bobby, who was so helpful informative and a totally sweetheart. If you are planning to take a trip this summer to the Houston area this is the place i will defiantly recommend you to visit. And even if you live around it and haven't discovered it yet  you need to check it out. Here is the location 5200 Westheimer Houston TX, 77056  so far Texas is the only place they have anything like this so hopefully if your not in Texas they will have one soon . Here are some of the pictures i took Enjoy! A huge thanks to my friend Nicole for introducing me to this place which will probably end up being like my 2nd home and hosting this amazing event for us beauty lovers. Also for providing us with delicious treats as well as a awesome goodie bag.

Group picture picture credit:Nikki




here i was getting my skin analysis by the extraordinary Bobby. It was amazing because based on my results Bobby was able to recommend some amazing products and even gave me some samples to try out. 


I had an amazing time getting to know about the latest skin care to all of the other amazing makeup brands they have at their lookboutique. 

here I am with the beautiful Kendra it was our first time finally meeting each other. We are YouTube friends isn't she gorgeous? visit her blog here
its always an amazing time when I am able to meet such inspirational people like Sarah who is a stylist here in the Houston area and a author as well . I definitely had a great time talking to her again. visit her blog here

its always an amazing time when I get to see these beauties Shasie and Nikkie they both are also bloggers and have their YouTube channels. Which I will Incourage you to check them out. 
 Picture with Paola click to visit her blog here





Picture with Shasie visit her blog here

picture with Tammyvisit her blog here
Selfie with Tammy Stella and myself visit Stella blog here

 picture with Patty visit her blog here




 Picture with the beautiful Nikki visit her blog here


No comments:

Post a Comment