first impression & review on Maybelline Fit me dewy+smooth finish

Hi loves today review and first impression is on Maybelline fit me dewy foundation
let me start by giving you a bit of information on my skin type
i have normal to dry skin i dont tend to break out often. i also never need to touch up my makeup, usally i never get oily around my t zone.
since spring is finally here I decided that i wanted to go with a healthy glow and dewy finish i decided to give it a try

They also have the matte to finsh foundation which will be more targeted to
normal to oily skin


What this foundation claims:
*Light to medium coverage
*give off a dewy finish
*even out you skin and leave you with a flawless finish


love the glow that it left me with.

before any foundation
As you guys can see i have a bit of discoloration acne scars and a few break outs so it was the perfect time to test the foundation out
full face complete 
only foundation on 

                                       here  is my initial first impression and final thoughts 
A little more information 
*comes in 16 shades online although I  only found a certain amount at my local store.
*Price ranges from $5 to $6 depending on the store 
*contains SPF 18
 final thoughts
*i wants expecting for this foundation to last but after 8 hrs the foundation looked absolutely beautiful 
defiantly will purchase it again
*gave me medium to full coverage (cover everything)
*defiantly even out my skin 

No comments:

Post a Comment